Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 8, 2016

Eiza González on That Time a Fan Got Her Face Tattooed on His Butt

The Mexican star found fame with teen novela Lola: Érase Una Vez. Now, she's slaying in the U.S. as a sexy vamp on Robert Rodriguez's From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series. Below, she opens up about her dream date, the craziest thing a fan has ever done, and the biggest differences between Mexico and the U.S.
1. On her dream date night: "Pasta has to be eaten, or Japanese food and sake. Karaoke is involved. And I have to feel comfortable with the person I'm with. I don't think there's anything ideal for a dream date night, but if I don't feel comfortable with that person, it's like, 'Oh, awkward!'"
2. On the best Tweet she's ever received: "I've seen some crazy tweets since getting cast onFrom Dusk Till Dawn, like guys getting my face tattooed on their butt cheek. They'll say, 'Look, I got a tattoo of Santanico Pandemonium. And I'll say, 'No, you've got Eiza González on your butt.'" 
3. On her most recent TV marathon: "Game of Thrones. I'm obsessed. Sometimes I watch the same episode three to four times in a row, because the show is really intricate."
4.  On missing her family in Mexico: "My work hours are complicated, so it can be hard to find time to be with my mom, brother, and nephew. I'm a very homey person."
5. On the U.S. version of Mexican food: "It's actually Tex-Mex, but I love it. Here, the tacos are crunchy and deep-fried; in Mexico, we have the tradition of tacos al pastor, which is more of a street taco. I love the ones with meat, cilantro, onion, pineapple, and a red adobo sauce. They're so good!"
This article was originally published as "TV's Reinas del Horror: Eiza González" in the fall 2015 issue of Cosmo for Latinas
Resource: cosmopolitan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét